A quick note...

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to leave a quick note; I’ve become very busy over the last few months. Because of this I’ve fallen behind recently, and my priorities from here on in will be getting books in. The work on Final Girl is paramount, and I have work for Archie Comics (Sonic X) that must be done also. Since these project have to be done, you won’t be seeing much of me on the web. I know, I hardly post or respond now, and I regret that. But it looks like I won’t have any kind of presence here at all until at least August, after Final Girl is finished. Please keep an eye out for me, just don’t expect me to be around, respond, or even read post for some time to come.

Laters!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey David, Really you are a great artist, I think maybe you should continue making th OZ series in Manga form.

Popular posts from this blog

Land of Oz: the Manga

Dragon Arms update