The working blog of David Hutchison, manga and comics creator. A professional on manga series like Dragon Arms, Oz the manga, Beowulf, and Junction 17. See new art and read the thoughts behind them.
Dragon Arms covers
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Hey, guys! Just wanted to give you all a quick update. Here are some covers for the upcoming Dragon Arms: Weapons of War series! Let me know what you think.
Wow, I've been busy. It doesn't really look like it's going to let up any time soon! Just wanted to drop a quick note about 'Land of Oz.' June 2008! The wheels have been set in motion, so there's no stopping now! Here is a pic of the wraparound cover for the first issue. Let me know what you think!
Hey all! It's been forever and a day since I posted here. I thought it would be good to get back onto Blogger and talk about some of the cool stuff going on in my part of the comics world. Two big things are going on for me at the moment. I'm currently inking Nightmare Before Christmas for Tokyopop. I'm working on issue #2 as I write this. I'm hoping to have the page I'm inking done in an hour or two so that I can get to the other big thing I have going on at the moment. And that's Teether! I'm so glad #1 has done so well! I was hoping it would hit with people and it did! I know there are people out there that care about horror. Real horror, not that stuff they do at Avatar Press... Some chick in a bathing suit with a giant sword running around killing monsters in the most provocative poses possible. I'm doing everything I can to get the next issue out and keep fans happy. I know this book is behind, but it's going to take time with everything e...
Hey, folks! I know it's been a spell and half but hopefully I can have things back up full in few weeks. Been busy as it gets the past few months and I want to get my presence up to where it needs to be. I know you want that too, so keep your peepers open. Big things comin'
Comments